Wednesday, April 3, 2013

* LOVE *

As someone requested
I will try my best to write my blog in English
Sorry for my broken English and Grammar mistake oh

Now.. talk about my recent status 
I'm in a relationship with someone, who is Mr.W
He look like very mature but... 
actually he is very cute.. 
dunno how to describe ...
just i can feel that he is very very cute 




haha

When im unhappy 
he will try his best to make me smile
he is a romantic guy 
Always give me surprise 


You said  you are my personal 'tutor'
You will teach me English 
And forced me use english write my blog
You said that when I done my draft, You will help me check my grammar mistake
But I don't want ma fan u la 


I have many weaknesses but he will try to bear with me
I very stingy, overbearing but he still can bear with me
thanks dear

Hopefully my whole life will end with you
I love you, Mr.W ( Beloved Evil Wincent )

*hugs hugs*

P/S: Below pic is When I'm angry, you will tam me 
haha...







I miss him badly la






My blog song finally change d...
from kiss the rain change to our 'song'




~haha~
Imagine me without u & 是什么让我遇见这样的你


I still remember u play 'kiss the rain' for me (piano)
so surprise when i heard it 
thanks dear 

flying 留个评论下来呗

No comments: