Thursday, April 4, 2013

~4-4-2013~

Part of the nani group very 'lai kek'




Woke up early and went to Ipoh for Dim Sum breakfast
departed from Kampar to Ipoh by 6.30am
hoho~
dim sum dim sum~
my favorite  


After dim sum we went back kampar directly.
haha

Today was our last Diabolo practice...
Actually today i should practice 
but...

out of a sudden, my face was so itchy

Immediately, I asked Waven to fetch me to consult a doctor
Thanks Waven 
1st time seeing a doctor at 1 Malaysia Clinic  

Quite cheap – only RM1
P/s: my face swollen like a pig... ishhhh!!!



Picture below is the nurse giving me an injection ~



Pain!!!

The injection prevented me from playing Diabolo today
ishhh



We had plan for the night – Sing K
Sing K was our celebration section for those who performed in the event
Haha.. 
Besides it was also a Farewell party for weixin and hong liang

Weixin + Orange 


Steady la 


P/s: 
Friends?!?

I want those friends who understand me to a point where even though i did not tell them anything, they would know my point
Friends, If I would tell you something, I would do it
No need any unnecessary actions 





flying 留个评论下来呗

No comments: