Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Uni life

Wow..
It was quite sometime since I last updated my blog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were quite a lot of activities happen in my life, filled up my schedule.
Trip  + Waltz with Love II + Midterms + Assignments + Muet
There is only one word that could describe it : ENJOYMENT
Although sometimes stress did knock the door.
Regardless, this is what I call LIFE! Uni LIFE! Yahoo!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, let's talk about midterms and assignments!
This semester, I've put a lot of effort into my assignments and midterms
compared to previous semesters.
Hopefully, I could score better coursework marks with all my effort poured in for this semester 
even though I did some mistakes during midterm test.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now talk about Waltz, with Love II
 this is my largest event as a committee member.
I was Publicity assistance manager for this event.
I have learnt a lot through organizing this event :
communication, interpersonal relationship management, team work, etc

My partner for WWL II was my baby dear, Wincent Ch'ng


He was the ex-chairperson for Waltz with Love part one
He was the founder for this historical event
He was the person who ignited the first spark for the organizing for WWL II
He was the person who quite often came back to lighten up the morale of our team during this one year tough process.
 Honestly, I am impressed and I am very proud of my baby dear.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear and I learnt all the dance steps just from the demo video
which posted up on Youtube by our dance instructors.
I can see his focus and determination to learnt all the steps and taught me
He kept encouraging me to move on 
although sometimes he is so mean and scolded me when I am naughty and not focusing 
Nevertheless, I still LOVE him!

I believe that we are the only pair who have learnt the dance moves from the video 
and even the instructors was amazed and bewildered!
Haha! "Lansi-ing"!!


I think this is what my baby dear always meant 
"showing off at a point where you don't show off, just be humble".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss all the moments when we were together.

We are experiencing long distance relationship 
as I am at Kampar while he is working in KL

However, we kept finding opportunities to meet up when we have.
I really cherish all the moments we spent together
However, there were an incident where I was angry!
He played and keep texting when we were out for supper at Ally John!
Hmp! 

Regardless, he apologize and I believe he will change.
I just missed him and Love him so deeply!


Now show some pictures 

With my babe, Elaine 



With my baby dear, Wincent




We are no.1 and no.2 
haha



 200+ pairs waltz together =)




With xiaov and his Girl friend 

With all my jimui 


flying 留个评论下来呗

No comments: