Sunday, April 7, 2013

7-04-2013


My youngest sister already started her NS/PLKN life for almost 1 week
Actually I  felt so worry for her as she got "missy temper"

She do not know how to wash her cloths and clean her room
Besides, she do not know how to interact and communicate with other people


By 12pm, daddy came to kampar fetch me and we went on a trip to Gopeng to visit my sister at the campsite.
My parents bought her pack Nasi Kandar and Fried Chicken 
As I haven having my breakfast..
My mummy gave me 3 pieces of chicken with rice

I was very full when I was done with my meal
Before going back, we took a picture with my sister



My sister and her boy friend =)



after visiting my sister, we went to shopping at Ipoh
yahooo!!!
It was quite some time since my last shopping spree


Unfortunately,  
I was quite disappointed as the clothes sold were quite out of fashion 
ishhh 


p/s:
yeahhh!!
 I can meet my dear tomorrow, at last
miss him badly


Because of someone birthday

I will gar yao geh 




flying 留个评论下来呗

No comments: